Mephiles as seen from the assumed past (also the present-time structure based around the game); seen confronting Shadow.
Mephiles seen in the future ruined world with a corrupted-looking Chaos Emerald in front of the computer screen.
"Corrupted" is just a given name for it since there's no other explanation if whither or not he's consuming an emerald from a stolen timeline, or not, with altered colorings.
There is a Past Mephiles
- In Aquatic Base where Shadow is influenced to seal Mephiles back into the Scepter of Darkness, Shadow used Chaos Control, then he sealed him away. However, as you manage to defeat Mephiles Phase 2; in the end, the Scepter no longer works on him.
Well, here's why: Shadow used Chaos Control to halt him then continued to conceal him. Well, duh. Having sealed him now wouldn't have worked, unless you can support 'Chaos Control' again which Shadow does not perform, therefore leading to him in breaking out again from the Sceptor.
The Present Mephiles
- Knew only Shadow.
- Never seen to sought-out hatred for Sonic.
- Only fought Shadow.
- Never explained to Shadow (plot-hole) that he was wanting to fuse with Iblis to become Solaris. Shadow only took a guess in the Desert Ruins after learning about Mephiles in the past (at the end of Shadow's Story) where the boss battle; Mephiles Phase 2 begins. Mephiles should've explained his actions more deeply. He never did.
- Sure, he made clones of himself to trick Shadow into believing his.
- Knew only Silver & Blaze
- Blamed the world that the "Iblis Trigger" was what ruined the world as he shows Silver that his target is of course, Sonic The Hedgehog, who is in fact the Iblis Trigger.
- Also seen directing Silver & Blaze to the Terminal Station in helping their search for Sonic
- (Obviously can't be the same Mephiles chasing Shadow if the game matching all three of the character's stories were already being progressed and shown in the middle of the game).
Last Story Mephiles
Blog Post Written & Constructed by: TheGothicEmperor7